View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 05:10 AM   #6115
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Default Extreme risk of embarassment

I am in for 10 hours, during which I will be hanging out with a very hot girl.

To increase risk, all my Kik settings will be set to the riskiest settings, sound excluded (but pop ups, showing messages on locked screen, etc. included ).

Consequences:
- If either A) a sent pic makes me hard (turn ons are public nudity, forced nuty and masturbation, ENF, etc. ) OR she notices a pic popping up ( ),maybe while I’m driving and my phone is lying with the screen locked, I have to send a unique picture of my own dick to everyone who posted in the dick spam thread within the last 24 hours.
- For every pic I receive of someone’s OWN tits or pussy (please state this clearly), I have to upload a unique nude full body pic with face taken in a location of your choice and holding up a note with the text “[ExposedPassion + date]” to ExposedPassion with settings of your choice hope this thread is only for the fellas sending saved pics…
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote