View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:20 AM   #855
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all, conference is going well, but I have not so much time to be on GD in this days, I will report and update in detail once back, I think after Easter..
In the while I can tell you we are doing "well"... meaning the 2 sluts in us are doing their good naked job
Boss is having a bad (good) time, I think he is going crazy with us.. but no, we did not had sex with him so far, but I believe he masturbated quite a lot on us
He is in the room in the middle, I am in the first one and Silvy in the last one coming from the stairs..
we still have evening and dinner today and tomorrow. We will be back on saturday morning ... and so far we have already been naked on balcony, in hallway, played with each other in my room and in Silvy room, played with each other on the balcony.. and flashed quite a lot...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote