View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #32
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Finally a new chapter!

I hope you like it, please leave me a comment, if you did so. :P

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

But then he grinned and replied: "Well, it's not like I had planned, but I anticipated some fun at the party. And that's why I opened the window, Jonathan and Steffi would obviously leave then." He smirked.

"Ah okay, your turn", Chad replied, still wondering whether this game was going to lead where he thought or not.

"Uhm, Jan...?" Tim said.

"Truth."

Tim looked contemplative at him and uttered a 'hmm'. Then he grabbed a glass and made himself another drink, looking even more contemplative. Just then Chad realized that, when Jan asked him about his experience, he wasn't even given the opportunity to choose, Jan just asked and he replied, probably because he was to busy being scared about them figuring out about him and boys. He wondered if he should complain about Jan disregarding the rules, but however overlooked it because he was eager to know what Tim was going to ask Jan.

"Uhm..." Tim started slowly and grinning. "When did you jerk last and what were you thinking about? You don't need to tell in detail, just one or two sentences."

Jan hesitated for a moment, causing Chad to hold his breath. This could actually become quite interesting. Jan looked a bit like it embarrassed him to tell, but he finally started.

"Well... it was last night and,” he paused for a moment, blushed and continued: “I was thinking of what Robin and you were doing to me last weekend, after I lost..." he silenced. "Well, that's enough information." He grinned and stuck out his tongue, but also blushed even more.

"Ah, good to know!" Tim replied winking, obviously satisfied with the response, judging from his grinning. Chad had to assimilate what he just had heard. Jan had jerked off about something Robin and Tim were doing to him? What could have happened? Whatever it was, there was definitely more going on than he could have dreamt of before. Definitely they were at least bi or something. He couldn't think of anything else what Jan could be referring to.

He noticed Tim looking over to him with a slightly concerned, examining glance. He's worried about my reaction, Chad realized. Of course, Tim had done something really daring probably, having a random American over and having a coming out like this... well he didn't mind, as he was bi anyway, but he knew enough people who would react differently than him. He looked into Tim's eyes and smiled soothingly. Tim seemed to understand, looked relieved and smiled back.

"Tim, what's your choice?" Jan's voice interrupted, pulling them out of their silent conversation.

Tim remained silent for some moments. Then he said cheekily: "Uhm, I'm kinda scared about what you gonna do now, but let's break the ice. Gimme a dare."

Jan looked over at Chad, he looked like he was considering something. Had he noticed Tim’s and his exchange of glances? He sipped on his glass and waited for Jan to do something.

Finally Jan spoke to him: "Uhm, Chad, you don't mind if I involve you in a dare, do you?"

Okay, he surely had noticed. "Sure, go ahead, no worries."

Jan turned to Chad and said: "I dare you to give Chad a hot lap dance and let him strip your shirt whilst you do it. You have to dance at least one minute, no need to hurry with this task."

Tim stood up and looked over to Chad. "You're alright?"

Chad nodded and leant back to give Tim the space for his lap dance. The tent in his trousers had started to grow already. He tried to think of a way to hide it but found himself caught in this situation, unable to adjust with his hand or anything else. Tim grinned at him and slowly lowered himself onto Chad's lap, face to face, his legs at the outside of Chad's legs and moving for and backwards over his crotch. Chad couldn't help getting a fully hard-on immediately.

Chad just leant back and enjoyed at first, trying to not moan or look like he enjoyed it too much though. Tim put his hands on his shoulders and massaged them softly. Suddenly he stopped. "What are you waiting for, strip my shirt. We're doing this not just for the fun of it!" He said sternly, but then laughed and added whilst smiling: "Just kidding, but go ahead."

Chad, having been scared for a second, exhaled relieved and grinned. His hands went down to Tim's knees and he slowly stroked along the upside of his legs, working his way up to Tim’s ass, resting his hands for some seconds there to grope softly around the buttocks. He looked up into Tim’s eyes. This was going so fast it seemed almost unreal to him. Tim looked back to him, he seemed to be enjoying the whole thing and grinned at him cheekily.

Tim's hands went down to his chest and fondled playfully through his shirt around his nipples. Chad felt like in heaven. He closed his eyes and moved his hands up to Tim's back, shoving his hands under Tim's shirt. He went up the back first, then down again and around the waist, grasping the shirt at the hips and pulling it up slowly. While pulling up the shirt he moved his hands over to the back and leant forward. Tim withdrew his hands from Chad's chest and moved them above his head.

Chad then looked over to Jan, only to see him making a short grab into his pants to adjust his little big friend, who was causing quite a tent. Jan noticed him looking and turned his head away with a guilty facial expression immediately, obviously not feeling comfortable with being caught. Chad grinned at him, crossed his arms behind Tim's back and pulled up the shirt slowly, their chests and heads almost touching. After removing Tim's shirt he stared at his chest, admiring his athletic upper body, his perky nipples, noticed Tim having slight goosebumps.

Tim's hands went from his shoulders again down to his chest, playing around for a few seconds. Then stroking down to his tummy and afterwards his hips, where Tim let go. He felt one of Tim's fingers nudging into his belly and looked up to see Tim smiling and getting up and moving next to him onto the sofa.

"Wooow, you guys are hot." Jan uttered.

"You really liked it, didn't you?" Chad replied with a teasing glance onto Jan's crotch.

"And you didn’t then?" Jan shot back, peering with his eyes alternately into his eyes and onto the huge, still not adjusted, bulge in his trousers.

"Yea, whatever!" Chad blushed and took some sips from his glass to break the eye contact between Jan and him.

"I guess it's my turn then." Tim said with a devious grin. "I guess you take a dare Chad?"

"Well, I don't really have a choice, do i? I don’t want to look like a pussy." Chad responded.

"That's true." Tim admitted. Then he pointed onto the floor in front of the TV.

"I dare you to lay down there and... "

What do you think comes next? :P
------------------------

I want to thank J.M.N for editing this chapter. I actually wanted to wait for Chad aswell so at least two native speaker checked this. But now I don't want to let you wait anymore. I hope there are not too many mistakes. :P

And a big thanks to everyone who commented!
My next post will be an annotation again, then the next chapter.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote