View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 06:40 AM   #40
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Hanna View Post
As I said, the idea is fantastic and we will try that, but just until she edges and not until she cums.
Let's see if she could manage to last a minute or even two – that alone would be a progress already . This morning she set a new lowest record, 32 seconds. From finger inside her to reaching the edge – it's pathetic .
I'm happy you like my idea, and can't see the time to read about the experiment, even if only in terms of edges.

About her perpetual denial, it's a lovely thing, where she's into completely. I wonder what it will happen if (hypothetically, just for fun), after some years, when she will be completely into it, accustomed, and stable as a non-orgasming pet, maybe finally trained to endure stimulation for a long time, you'll decide that it would be fun to break her state and condamn her to a single orgasm, maybe as a punishment for something really bad she did, and then put her back into denial. After all she couldn't argue: you are the owners. But I can't imagine which level of derangement would be for her, how you said, "hormone soaked edge-brain" (I love this definition), and how will react her body at the orgasm, after a so long time. But I feel like my curiosity will remain unsatisfied
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post: