View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 07:28 PM   #5
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Oh, no... you already know this won't do.

You already know you have been disobedient.

You already know worse is coming for being such a bad girl!

I was very clear the labels and tally marks were to stay. And be refreshed when needed. They are part of your motivation to continue.

Of course you are to write them back on, bigger than before too, so they are nice and clear—able to be read by anyone standing nearby.

And for punishment, you will also add in big letters right across the top of your belly, right below your tits:
STRETCHED
SLUT

Yes, even more degrading! I know. You only have yourself to blame so I suggest you don't even think about washing these off again. And of course these all stay constantly refreshed until you reach the goal of a size 12 ass and size 10 cunt simultaneously.

Best keep up your training if you want to have an unlabelled body again.

Azyliux
I'll do it lol I've been stalling but I'll do it. So bad i know lol. Or maybe we can compromise hehehe maybe i do something else to not need to have thattt?? I didnt have time to stuff this week so hopefully I didn't lose any progress lol I can do more this weekend probably. . . .. .. .

. . Also thinking of it more; 12 and 10 at the same time is absolutely insane!!! I can't even imagine.. I wouldn't be able to move lol thinking of it reminded me of when I fit the record of 10 in my cunt, I got up and walked over to my bed witH them inside (to be able to use my vibrator without anyone else being able to hear lol because I was struggling to cum feeling like the vibrators too loud where I was at) and I remember thinking I felt like I was gonna cum while walking, and when I finally laid down on the bed I actuallY started cumming involuntarily it felt really crazy like.. way too much lol its kinda scary to cum involuntarily I didn't even do anything all I did was move!! And there was nothing I could do..lol i was just scared to cum again on accident if i moved. And then I felt too stuffed after involuntarily pressing on the markers so much, so I took some out, and I came again from doing that; that felt so, helpless lol it kinda was genuinely too much!!! I was way way over sensitized i didnt even wanna use the vibrator it wouldve been too much. I love the concept of being forced to cum but I didnt expect it at all and it had never happened; it's like mean cumming lol. That happened after cumming a few times already by the way, before I fit all 10 inside.. so I guess that's why I was all sensitized too..

But so.. imagine that's how I reacted to 10 in my cunt.. but then I also need to fit 12 in my ass along with that. . . .. . . . I know I've fit 9 and 8 or something like that but I don't even know how lol that's juststst crazy. .. !! The fact that I've fit that makes it seem possible.. but idk.. ooooh my gosh I don't love the body writing though lol compromise compromise I'll do something equally as degrading lol but please less permanent!

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-22-2024 at 07:33 PM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote