View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:32 AM   #823
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

morning update, today is quite warm and the heating is still on in labs (weird) so there is a change in our clothes.. of course we are not wearing any bra or thong but we are not wearing the scrub top as well under the lab coat, we are wearing the tshirt like we do in summer usually.
Tshirts are polo white shirts, but not so tight fitting, with 4 buttons at the neck and quite light, if you wear a black bra under the shirt you can see it to give you an idea but they are not "see through"..
we are not wearing socks as well, only our slippers..
So far we do not have a game to play today.. but we are now back from a brief (of course having our lab coat buttoned not to risk someone noticing our ...hard nipples under the shirts ) but maybe we will come up with something during the day, and friday is the best day to play since a lot of people go home earlier than usual.
As for the conference I and Silvy will be packing each other bags on sunday.. I will go at her house then she will come to my house, I will be picking her things and she will be picking mine
Waiting for ideas and suggestions

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote