View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:25 AM   #364
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard2423 View Post
Put your nipple clamps on and edge 5 times to the picture of my slut sub (wee_avocado) using your bullet vibrator. Write a thirsty visitor message to her on her page of what you were thinking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard2423 View Post
Instead, write your thirsty fantasy about wee_avocado on this thread and it will.
This slut actually did this last night. This slut was in one of her very rare dominant moods so she fantasised about doing rough things to wee_avocado while edging.

For the first edge, this slut fantasised about spanking wee_avocado's arse and tits with this slut's flatmate's running shoes!

For the second edge, this slut fantasised about fucking wee_avocado's arse with a large strapon, slapping her arse and pulling her hair.

For the third edge, in this slut's fantasy she used the same strapon straight out of wee-avocado's arse and into her mouth, making her choke and gag.

As this slut's desperation increased, her fantasies got dirtier. For the fourth edge she fantasised about slapping and spitting on wee_avocado's face while wee_avocado begged to be allowed to rub her pussy.

For the fifth and final edge, this slut imagined making wee_avocado wear a chastity belt and tole her that she wouldn't get unlocked until this slut had her next orgasm!

This slut did feel a little ashamed of her fantasies afterwards as she does not usually get such dominant thoughts! She was also desperately horny after the 5 edges. But she was very happy, she was one more permission closer to an orgasm!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote