View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 07:37 AM   #807
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
If it's not clearly 2 specific tasks then yeah counting each day seems like a bit much so I'd count it as 1, sorry.

Point noted, cumming after the edge is not allowed. If/when I try it again I will try to not cum until I am back at home/inside just to be clear.

I had added it to the count so you/the next person can deduct it again if you want or I'll pay it back later.

OR...

I get to keep my edge (it was about 30 seconds between the edge and when I came and not without additional stimulation, my greater concern was that I never really "edged" I was pretty much already at the edge just by sitting down and getting into position), and you get to bargin to split "feeding the dog" and "walking the dog" into two separate tasks.

OK. There are no other comments, and as the manager of the thread I try to keep my contributions pretty tidy, so I won't count having the dog to look after for a week. For sure it was only 1 favour no matter that it lasted 7 days.

But I have to come back to the idea of an "edge" (always controversial, and a matter of opinion to some degree) is to get there and come back, not to get there, then take a couple of breaths and leap over the edge.

And - I do not see it as ever a matter of bargaining what counts.
I think that it is useful to keep the description of each task in mind because the glory of this thread is that each task is indeed independent, and anyone can pick and choose as they wish.
I will post the edited list separately.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote