View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:15 AM   #327
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
I would give you permission if you ride your big dildo anal on the kitchen table. You need to be naked, cloth peg on your tongue and nipple clamps on your tits. All your clothes need to stay in your room. Before cumming you need to edge 6 times. After each edge give your ass and pussy each 20 spanks with a wooden spoon and you have to lick everything (table and dildo) clean before youre allowed to go back to your room
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
If you doing this now, you will get my permission to cum later
buttslut saw this message right after she finished r0vers dare so she went straight to it. Still burning with humiliation, she retrieved her.big didlo and fixed it to the dinign table. buttslut pegged her tongue clamped her nipples and climbed onto.the dining table. She lubed the dildo and impaled herself.on the it, taling time to get adjusted to the fullness. The big dildo takes getting used to.in her arse and is a little uncomfortable at first.

buttslut slowly stared riding it while.playing with her pussy. With one ear cocked for any noises outside the front door, she gradually built up speed. The first edge took a while, but the next two came quickly despite the spanks in between. Then just as.she.was about to reach her fourth edge she heard a loud noise outside her flat and her heart lurched! Had her flatmate come.back early! She jumped off the table grabbed the dildo and rushed to the bathroom. She heard a door slam just as she entered the bathroom and realised it was her neighbour's door closing. buttslut's heart took a full few minutes to stop thudding.

She went back to the table, reattached.the dildo, climbed up and started riding it again. Fear made her edge even faster and the nxet 3 edges came in half the time. She kept.imagining her flatmate seeing her like this, how humiliating would that be! buttslut got.off the table and was shocked to see how.much the tomgue peg had made her drool. Her tits were.fully wet and a lot of drool had run down her stomach. There was plenty on the table.too, and denser wetness where her pussy had leaked. More dents to buttslut's dignity as she licked her dildo.clean then licked the table clean. But she is now.hopefully one permission closer to cumming!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-20-2024 at 09:18 AM.
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post: