View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 03:08 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik 3 color video strip

For this dare you must start dressed. Someone sends you a message '3 colors' and then 3 colors of their choosing. You send a live picture of what you are wearing and then a video, removing everything with the colors they guessed. If they guess green, blue and white and you are wearing brown slacks and green underwear, you have to remove your pants and then remove your underwear. Then put your pants back on. If something is mulicolor, if the color they guess is there it counts. When you are finished send them a picture of what you currently weaing and stay that way for 10 minutes. If you get another guess, within that 10 minutes you start from what you are currently wearing and add 10 more minutes. If if you end up naked, you stay that way for 10 minutes. If you get any requests while you are naked you owe the requestor a live picture and a dare. If no one guesses in 10 minute window you get redressed.

I will play for the next hour

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.

Last edited by Txalan; 03-15-2024 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Clarity
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Txalan for this post: