View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 02:03 AM   #344
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Been at work a couple of weeks now and have been behaving pretty well after my first day. Focusing on getting to know the job, people etc. Always wearing outfits that are sexy but not too revealing. So a fitted shirt and a skirt that is mid thigh length and heels. No underwear but have been plugged for the last 3 days

A lot of the people that work there don’t come in every day as they work from home a lot so I hadn’t seen the guy I offered a bj to since that day. I chatted and flirted with others but a lot of this was to see what I could get away with

Anyway yesterday I was walking to the kitchen for my lunch when I saw the same guy in there and he was walking out. My heart skipped a beat and he just looked straight at me, took hold of my wrist and without a word he led me into the disabled toilet, locked the door.

I was smiling but he wasn’t. He just said “on your knees”.

I was instantly wet! Fuck I like a masterful guy and of course I obeyed and dropped to my knees instantly. He undid his trousers and took out his cock. I’m pretty sure I let out a gasp and moan when I saw it. About 7”, nice think and veiny. Absolutely gorgeous! I opened my mouth and moaned as he slid it into me. Mmmmm, it was heaven. I started to suck and lick with hunger, feeling myself start to lose control as I wanted him to fuck me. He grabbed the back of my head and obliged, forcing his cock down my throat and began to fuck my throat. I gagged and choked but I took it all like a good whore. He kept fucking without letting up until I felt him stiffen and he shot his thick creamy cum down my throat. I swallowed and gasped as I sucked his cock clean of any cum, trying to get as much as I could. Mmmmm, heaven

I looked up at him and smiled but he just did up his trousers, turned and left!

Fuck that felt so good. To be just used like that!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: