View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 09:49 AM   #119
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer. Indeed a pet always horny with almost uncontrollable peaks of excitation is a beautiful toy to play with. I'm sure your Master knows perfectly how to administrate edges and other stimulations to bring and keep you at the top of the excitation, and that you do of your best not to fail in your denial, but an accident could always happen, I'm wondering how you'd you react.

I love your description of the waves of pleasure, their effect and how you manage them, the image of you helplessly swaying your hips because you're prey of an uncontrollable pleasure is simply delicious. How you'd describe such feelings? Like edges? Like ruined orgasms? Like an animal urge to be fucked and satisfied? Something else that I couldn't even imagine?

Well, I don't know why he should, I'd do it for the simple pleasure to humiliate you: a sentence like "Puddles, prepare your cunt numb, I want to use it for my pleasure." sounds delicious to say. But it's a matter of tastes.
You're welcome. Sorry again for the delay :o
I'm trying my best to be the perfect Pet my Owners trained me to be and they both compared me to a fine tuned instrument that they mastered to play :) I can assure you that they make sure I'm not failing my denial but if they bring me dangerously close I'll ask them to stop. Of course I don't want to disappoint my Owners but mostly I don't want to cum anymore. I guess that's something only people that experience long-term-denial can understand. At a certain point the urge to cum just disappears, I can't explain it better, sorry :o
But if it will ever happen the orgasm itself will be already feel like a punishment to me. Of course my Owners will punish me as well and it will be excruciating. It may sound weird but that's what I expect from them in that case. Because if I cum now it's not just a violation of my rules, it will be an ultimate insult to my Owners, like I'm spitting in their faces.

I've tried to explain the waves as good as I could. It's not like edging or having a ruined orgasm. But the animalistic urge get pretty close. Master always says that my cunt does “feed me dick”-twitches. That I have to wear my Smartballs all the time doesn't make it any easier. As I said, it feels like waves and I get all warm and fuzzy in my nether regions. All I can do is to ride these waves, like a surfer :o I public it's embarrassing yet fantastic.

I absolutely love that sentence :)
It would be even better if Master would fuck Mistress instead then. So I have to sit there with my numb cunt and can't even feel the delicious frustration :o

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote