View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 09:55 AM   #703
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Here's my 2 cents, it shouldn't be not too late:

What is to be defined..
- forfeit for losers : deepthroat the intern 3 times for each missing piece of clothing. Intern musn't jerk off

- prize for winner : She handjobs the intern as she wishes on her boobs, or any other part but not inside. The losers will have to clean the cum with their tongues. So boobs or buttocks are better since they are 2! XD. The one who has lost the most will lick the boob or buttocks with the more cum on it. Or the least cum on it. In fact, the loser should have less of this "reward".

- prize for intern if no one of us will find all her clothes (all of us or for the one who can't find all her clothes.. ) : mouthfuck you or Sab, since Silvy will get her revenge in her car >:] you should be lying on your back on a table. The boss' one? or in a meeting room?

- forfeit for intern if we can find all our clothes (all of us or for the one who can find all her clothes.. ) : Lick each of your assholes 20 times, slow. He is encouraged to push is tongue inside your tight rear holes. He can't refuse ofc.
yet, if rimjobs are too much for him, then he can be made to edge, or you make him edge like the 3 of you did some time ago.
Or, you could, each of you, squeeze his balls hard for 30 seconds. So he knows who's in charge in the lab, and learn that 3 horny women can be dangerous too XDDD

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-12-2024 at 10:00 AM.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote