View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:30 AM   #702
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update 4.30pm
this means intern has left seconds ago with our thongs to go in Sab lab and collect her thong.. socks gone at 3.30, bra at 4pm after the coffee in half an hour things start to get.. interesting and risky (riskier at 5pm without scrub top and at 5.30pm naked under the lab than at 6.30 naked... people will still be around )
in the while more flirting of Silvy and intern, but somewhat he was happy to feel my ass more than once..
and I made it to feel his cock several times.. with hand as well
5.40 update
in a few we will lose shoes, since 5 we are topless, naked under lab coat since 5.30.. and of course things got ..better
intern lost no time while we were working in grabbing and feeling my boobs from behind, gave me a good massage to my ass and for a brief moment touched my pussy...
With Silvy he gave his best... well more than what he did to me he played with her nipples and shortly fingered her as well..
Sab told us he played with her boobs, ass and pussy as well but this is worth..no points

Today
Me 145 Silvy 275 Sab 145

Overall challenge
Me 2045 Silvy 2224 Sab 2160

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-12-2024 at 09:57 AM.
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote