View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 11:12 PM   #1612
Dumb Eevee

Sorry that 3 free day were a waste, we'll have to make good use of your remaining 1 day ;p

Gardevoir/Gallade even Kirlia seem too big for a baby like you, so we'll do Ralts >:3

For Ralts the "Feeling Pokemon", your going to be feeling very wet :3

This dare will be 6 hours long; you'll start with a diaper, paci in, a cute top on, and no bottoms.

You have diaper on, with only a 2 hour wait at first until you can have your changing privileges, so don't be afraid to use it. Just beware that some rolls might "compromise" your changing privileges further, which may last beyond the dare time.

Every hour you'll drink one full baby bottle of water; as well as roll for an activity down below.

1: *Print out a couple coloring page, color for 40 minutes. Once two drawings are done, you can wet/mess yourself to stop, but you'll have to flip a coin; heads means no consequence; tails, means no changes for 20 minutes.
2: Watch 2-3 kid's show (however many you can get in an hour), preferably Pokemon, with a bottle of milk; pick a favorite side/recurring character take a sip anytime that character starts speaking.
3: *Go take a nap; set a stopwatch and hide it; your goal is to get up in exactly an hour without looking at any clocks or timers. Every minute you go over is how long you have to wait before you can get a change. Every minute your up early is triple that amount of minutes.
4: Corner time for 30 minutes; If you pee or mess during that time... Flip a coin, heads means you end early; tails means you have to wait out your sentence.
5: *Get a Blankie/Plushie, carry it around for 1 hour. Don't let it sit, drop, or touch the ground; or leave your arms. Failure means no changes for 30 minutes
6: *Pee/mess yourself, or if you can't, pour a cup of luke-warm water into your diaper. Flip a coin; heads means 10 minutes without changing, tails means 30 minutes without changing

*these times stack

-----------------------------
My pokemon can be Eevee (I mean, whatdidya expect), or any of the eeveelutions, as well as I enjoy Vulpix and Ninetails

Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote