View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 08:52 PM   #24
juicy_ho

Default My results

I was given a PM dare to participate in this and it seems like most dice dares on here have to be adapted slightly to fit within my limits, but I was surprised this one actually worked. Not to say it won't be hard or embarrassing though

Time:
4- 1 month

Edging:
2- Each day you must flip a coin to decide if you may cum. However, you must edge 5 times in order to flip the coin. If you get heads, you may cum. If you get tails, you may not. You can flip again in the same day, but the price for each flip increases. The second flip will cost 10 additional edges, the third flip, 15 edges, fourth costs 20 edges, etc.

Bladder control (this one is new for me, I've never tried it before):
4- Anytime you want to pee, you may immediately go to the bathroom, but you may not pee until you have first completed an edge

Underwear control:
3- You must wear thongs and only thongs throughout your entire rules period. You may not go commando. If you do not own at least two thongs you must either buy some, or reroll for this section

Pet play:
3- Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner

Line writing:
5- One day 1, spend 10 minutes writing down your thoughts. Write whatever comes to mind without editing. Each subsequent day, you will attempt to recreate the document you wrote on day 1 from memory. If you cannot recreate the document by the last day of your rule period, spank yourself twice for every mistake you made on each document.

not into men (do not ask if I want you to be my master) but men can give me dares in posts/pm dares

submissive/little/slut/toy

rules

Likes/funishments/dislikes/curious/limits/toys/clothes

pm dares
juicy_ho is offline   Reply With Quote