View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 03:36 PM   #115
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel;bt165513
Congratulations for achieving your ultimate fantasy, how's the feeling after more than one month?

Indeed, while this matches your desires, it also deprives your Master of the pleasure to put his fat dick into your cunt and use it for his pleasure. Have you considered the idea to apply of numbing cream on your cunt and clit to prevent you from feeling pleasure and cumming, as a way to let him use your cunt for his amusement? Turning yourself into a sexual toy devoit of perception, would be a good way to show your gratitude to him for having permanently denied you.
Thank you very much, it's two months already.
I feel fantastic, this is what I've dreamed of for several years and it's even better than I imagined.
Okay, after about ten days I got a bit bratty (as usual) but my Owners helped me through it by edging me without mercy.
In general, now I get a lot of edges (sometimes even more than I can handle) and master can bring me to the brink of orgasm without effort in short time. The record is 35 seconds :o
I'm constantly wet, as requested, and that Master put a set of “Smartballs” in my cunt and secures them with my chastity belt every morning really helps me a lot. Same for the VCH piercing.
About two or three times a day I feel my cunt tense up and it starts to twitch. It happens randomly and I've learned that this indicates an incoming wave of pleasure during which my horniness skyrockets. At home I really enjoy it and often I pull and twist my nipples until it's almost painful (yesterday I pinched myself that it left a bruise) to maximise the effect :o
But when I'm outdoors (like during shopping), all I can do is trying to reach a quiet corner and not make it to obvious. But lately I begin moving my hips, like I was humping the air and that's a bit embarrassing and afterwards my juices ooze through the holes in my belt :o
My Owners really love seeing me in this state, Master once said I was a display of pure lust :)
As said, I feel fantastic - so sexy and unbelievable submissive :)
If I knew it would be this incredible I would have done it years ago and I'm absolutely looking forward to my new orgasm-free live as an edge-slut-bitch :)

Well, it's my Masters order that I'll never feel his cock again and since I still have a tube of the Lidocain-Cream we could do that. In fact, we already thought about it and it wouldn't even violate his wish, because numbed down I wouldn't feel it.
But then he would have to use a condom or he would numb himself too ;) Also the cream has to be applied 20 minutes early, so it's nothing for spontaneous fun.
So he decided that I'm too much effort. Why should he do all that when he can enjoy Mistress' more beautiful, more skilled pussy, without waiting or using rubber. I'm not worth the condom and will happily offer him my mouth and my ass. I'm happy that my Owners offered me the chance to have normal sex but we realised it's not meant for me. So my cunt just got what it deserves and my Owners promised – permanent denial and permanent chastity. I'm an anal-only pet :)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote