View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 11:09 AM   #59
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Campus

You'll need a padlock and key and a clear plastic rain poncho. The kind you'd get for like 99c. Preferably the actually clear kind, not the yellow clearish kind but take what you can get for cheap :P I'm sure it's obvious already that you'll be outside for at least part of this dare. Don't worry. You'll be streaking, not lingering long enough to really get cold. To setup, take the key with you to campus while school is in session. This dare is best done when school is out for break but really the timing is up to you. Hide the key whereever you like as long as it's indoors, well hidden so it won't disappear and close enough that you can run between buildings without freezing. When you've got a nice rainy/snowy day during break, head to campus with your padlock and poncho. If you have a bag or box you can lock for your clothes, you can bring that too, otherwise you'll be locking your clothes up directly. Head to a building next to where your key is hidden, strip naked and put on your poncho. Lock up your clothes to something in a relatively safe spot like a stairwell or the very end of a hallway. Once locked up, open the first spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pretty simple really. Edge yourself just once, then go get your key. A poncho in the rain acts just like a mosaic censor. Get your key quickly so you don't freeze and go back to your clothes. Once your back to your clothes with your key, take off the poncho and open the 2nd spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Take that key... and THROW IT. NOW! As far from you as you can get it. You didn't think you were done did you? That would be much too simple. Your task now is to head out the door you came in and back in the building through a different door. Knowing college buildings there's probably 4 or 5 different doors but if there somehow isn't, do one full lap around the building before going back in to find wherever your key landed. Hope you were paying attention. Once you've got your key back, you're free to get your clothes and get dressed again. That's it for this dare. But if this wasn't quite enough for you, you could try dare 3 from my pm as well.
I have the rain poncho for this and have moved it into my car. When it rains I usually get in dare moods so this will probably turn out very useful.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote