View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 09:57 AM   #56
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I love your thread and I like the roof top dare you talked about, I was thinking it can be fun not to strip and leave the clothes there on the roof but maybe to walk the perimeter, strip item by item and throw each item out of the roof without looking, heels, dress.. one by one from different places on the roof and not looking till you are naked, then you have to go down to search for your clothes, but first you can put some nipple clamps with a chain and some bells..and handcuff yourself to make your predicament more exciting
I reported on this dare in PMs but I wanted to share it publicly as well.

So obviously I went to the college campus like I was telling you. I always enjoy doing dares here because I know it well and there’s guaranteed to be some people out and about no matter the time (it’s college after all).

So I show up and park on the east side of campus in a parking lot. The place I decided to do the roof dare was a 5 story parking deck, right next to one of the main lecture halls(I did streak through this building doing another on the spot dare right before this, but that’s for another time, but because of that I did know there were people inside). I walked to the parking deck and went to the top and started looking around seeing where I definitely could throw, and definitely couldn’t. For this dare I decided to wear a coat, a skirt, and some slip on boots (i was slightly too cold for just the dress). After looking around for a while (basically there was always a person in view walking around the campus, but they were spread out) and I think my horny getting the better of me, I decided I wanted to make it more challenging. I have done a dare in the past where I throw my clothes off this parking deck and then go naked and get them. That was quick, and right now, I wanted to be naked for longer, much longer. So I altered the dare slightly, I would throw my clothes over the side, not looking at where they would land. I would then handcuff my hands behind my back with my steel cuffs, with which the only key was in my car. From there I would have to go completely naked and unable to cover up(since my hands were stuck behind my back). After about 5 minutes of building up the courage, I started to strip. I closed my eyes and threw my boots over the side near the 2nd exit of the parking deck. I then walked some and threw my my coat near the exit of the main staircase (which I didn’t know at the time but it landed right next to the door :x ). Then I walked a bit farther and threw my final piece of clothing, my skirt over the side aimed torwards the main entrance to the parking deck.
Before I could think anymore, I snapped my handcuffs into place, locking my hands behind my back, and there I was, naked and cuffed, with a long walk back to my car(during the day the walk is not that long because you can cut through buildings, but at night they are locked unless they have classes so it’s actually decently far). After the first moment of fear, and the struggling to open the door to the stairwell (harder than I thought to open a door with your hands behind your back), I began moving through the campus. The second I left the parking deck I saw people across the large campus green that were walking torwards me, because I was standing by the parking garage the area was pretty lit up, so they could see me if they tried and would probably notice I was naked and take a second glance. I didn’t wait to find out, I speed walked to the side and decided I would go inbetween the various buildings on campus to get to the car.
This had one major advantage and a few disadvantages. The advantage was that because I was inbetween buildings, I would not get seen from someone unless they were on the same path I was.
The disadvantages though, were that because this was a paved path often used, that it was VERY well lit, and I was walking alongside buildings that still had classes (people doing late nights labs it looked like). I decided that I did not have any other choice and continued down this well lit path. I am going to be honest, it felt like streaking across a runway, it was so well lit, and the buildings formed like a narrow path that if someone came up, not only could I not hide, run, or cover myself, but it was like I was standing in a spotlight at all times, you could easily tell I was fully nude(I’m pale so I a naked me and spotlights make it very obvious). Nonetheless, I had to push on through my naked runway, and I will say I got jumpscared more than once when I walked past a window and saw that a class was still in session. I am sure a few people saw my naked back, but luckily the windows were above waist high. I admit that I speed walked this portion as the light made me extra nervous and my adrenaline was pumping. When I made it to the end of the runway, happen to see a man round the corner of another close by building, I didn’t want to go back down the runway so I decided to say screw it and just move to get out of the area with all the buildings close together. He definitely got a nice 5-10 second view of my ass before I made it around the corner to the large green before the parking lot. Now I only had one obstacle left and that was the first year dorms that were connected to the parking lot I parked in. Usually this wouldn’t be too bad but the entire first floor is basically floor-ceiling windows and well lit, so they can see all around them pretty well. There was a girl in my direct path to the car so I had to go the long way across the building, which made for a little scare as I had to go past the front entrance of the building, which inside of course had a nice group of 10 or so boys doing whatever college first year boys do at midnight.
I don’t think any saw me and so I got around the corner, and looked into the parking lot. I had to wait for a car to leave the parking lot, but then I was able to and get into my car, and unlock my handcuffs.. I then drove naked across campus to fetch my clothes, which was exciting but I don’t think anyone saw me.
After that, I was too horny to just stop, so I decided to do the hour long drive home naked… and I will admit I touched myself for most of the drive, god was it good and I was mess of when I finally got home.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post: