View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 03:01 PM   #46
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
1) Would rather be naked infront of a large audience or have to masturbate infront of your family and friends? Explain why you picked your answer

2) Would rather have a week of edging or 3 hours of being constantly forced to orgasm? Why?

3) Would you rather be eaten out by a male or female? Why?
1) Both sound like turn ons in different ways but I think I’d choose the large audience. Masturbating in front of friends actually sounds like a really exciting thing but doing it in front of my parents would be terrifying and just feel so wrong. So for that reason, I’d choose the large audience.

2. Definitely the 3 hours of orgasms. I don’t think there is anything I like more in this world then an orgasm so this is something I could actually enjoy. The 3 hours would make me super tired I’m sure but a week of edging would make me really frustrated and would make for a super long week.

3. I think a female. I’ve never been eaten out by anybody but I think a girl would know my anatomy better and what works best to make me feel good. And I’d be able to return the favor more comfortably, since I don’t have any experience with males but I at least have plenty with my own body.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote