View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 08:32 AM   #66
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
While this would work, it would defeat the purpose of the thread of advocating for the team you believe is the right one.

It's something for a different thread. Here you need more participation.
Well, clearly the right Team ist the winning Team, isnt it?
(Or the loosing Team, If you are into punishments)

I didnt See Delaney for quite a time. Id also hoped to get some discussion going which Team ist the right one, and I gave quite some reasoning why I choose Team man. But the only one interested in arguing about this really is Delaney. seems a Bit unfair. Maybe I should Switch Teams and argue against man. Would be more fun with the current Team distribution^^

And regarding the proposed punishments: its Not a Bad start, but still quite boring If thats all or the Main Part... Another reason to think about switching Team

By the way dungeonmaster: i Just read your Limits. I Hope my Profil Pic isnt against your Limits and doessnt offend you

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote