View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:53 PM   #339
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I have to apologize because I haven’t been able to love my slutty life at the moment. Just a bit of an update

As you know if you have followed my reports I started a new job a few weeks ago. The job is working behind a bar in a busy city pub. It’s very busy and as a result I am not getting much time off and I don’t get much of a chance at work to be a slut. They don’t like me wearing anything to risky and I don’t even get chance to flirt that much with the punters

This has had a knock on effect and although I’m following my rules I’m not finding myself as horny or as desperate as I should be. Being a slut pretty much defines who I am and so I’ve been feeling low for a while. So I have decided to quit my job and I have got a job as a receptionist in a shared office block not too far from where I live. This means I’ll finally be working 9 to 5 Monday to Friday and will have normal evenings and weekends allowing me time to get back to serving cocks and being a slut!

Just writing this makes me feel better and I’m not going to fuck my suction dildo up against the window so the whole of Chiswick high road can watch if they decide to look up at the first floor!

Hope to get back to being a proper slut again, taking dares and challenges from you all and satisfying a lot of cocks

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: