View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:50 PM   #41
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
  1. You mentioned earlier in the thread that you first found getdare when you and your friend were thinking of playing truth or dare, which I’d forgotten about until reading through it again now. Is this the same friend you’ve reported on your sleepovers with in your main thread? Have you played truth or dare with her and if so what’s the farthest the truths and dares have ever gone with her?
  2. If your best friend were to approach you, completely out of the blue, and say that she’d been attracted to you for months and wanted to have sex with you, how would you react? Would you agree?
  3. What are you wearing right now? Be detailed.
-Yes, it is the same friend. We’ve been best friends for like 10 years. We have played once but it didn’t really go anywhere sexual. It was mostly just dumb dares. I think the “craziest” one I did was to prank call somebody.

-I’d definitely want to talk with her about it more and find out more information, since that would be a big shock to me. I’d want to talk openly about sex and know what experience she has and then would be willing to try stuff with her, if she truly wanted it.

-Black leggings, a blue and white stripped top (I believe it’s from Nordstrom. The tag says Alex Mill. Maybe that’s the brand. Plain white bra and panties. Both pretty boring. I think from old navy. The panties are midwasted and very modest. No shoes and socks right now.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: