View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 05:26 PM   #168
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

It has been a little while since I posted but I wanted to pop in and let you all know I am still here and give some context to where I’ve been.

Initially I wasn’t feeling super great so took a short break. I’ll spare some of the details but my periods have never been super normal as far as the schedule and I don’t get them super often, but when I do they are pretty miserable. Long story short, I got one and definitely did not feel like doing any type of dirty stuff during it. I mostly just wanted to lay in bed and eat ice cream all day.

After that, I spent some time on here reading over dare threads from past years and thinking about where I want my dares to lead to. Based on other threads and the dares I’ve been getting, I feel like my dares are reaching a point where they may soon be becoming more extreme and things that could have bigger impacts than just the dare itself. I don’t think this is necessarily a bad thing but wanted to take some time to think about it and make sure I am fully committed to wherever these dares may lead. After obtaining completely from dirty stuff and thinking about it for a while, I decided I am fully in. I think some people are wired to enjoy these types of things and I think I am one of those people. I know there may be some uncomfortable moments and I still plan to say no to some things. But I really want to start pushing myself more to doing things I would never think of on my own.

Before my break, I did do the ice dare. I look forward to sharing a full report about it all with you. In the mean time, bring on the dares.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: