View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #10
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk1 View Post
1. Explore role-playing scenarios with your partner or experiment with bondage and restraint?
Open to both, but bondage is sooo hot c:

Quote:
2. Engage in public sex in a secluded outdoor location or have sex in a private setting with a large group of people watching?
Generally open to the first one, though the second one is more enticing. Especially if im in a sub role during sex, being watched with it feels nice but humiliating

Quote:
3. Incorporate food into your sexual activities or experiment with temperature play using ice, wax and other stuff?
Once again, both are on my list of things to try ^^ Second one would be the go to for what i'd be more interested in

Quote:
4. Be blindfolded and surprised by your partner's actions during sex or take control and blindfold your partner to surprise them?
Me in a more dominant role... wouldnt work well at all XD

Quote:
5. Try out a new toy with your partner or introduce a new position into your repertoire?
I'd do both easily ^^ A Toy sounds like it would add or change more than a position ^^

Quote:
6. Explore dominance and submission dynamics with your partner or engage in sensual massage and body worship?
I would be sad if something like this wasnt done already but well. massages and body worship sound very hot aswell though

Quote:
7. Have sex in a bathtub filled with water or in a room filled with mirrors?
Mirror Room sounds VERY hot, especially if the other person is in control and you have to watch whats being done to you... c:

Quote:
8. Watch erotic movies together or read steamy literature aloud to each other?
Sounds more fun but I'd blush soooooo much!

Quote:
9. Explore spanking and impact play or indulge in sensory deprivation and overstimulation during sex?
Once again both! But I love spanking sooooo much that this one is gonna be selected

Quote:
10. Engage in prolonged foreplay and teasing before sex or a long post-orgasm torture/tease session after sex?
Yes to both lol

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote