Thread: 2025
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 09:26 PM   #58

We're not even a month in and already approaching 100 votes. I'm confident for now that Louise will be getting those nipple piercings and ankle rings. I don't think anything needs to be changed with the voting. If it's opened up to comment to vote then it's pretty much guaranteed it'll reach 1000, I think it's more interesting as it is.

What's more important is that she keeps the link in her signature and posts actively on the forum so that plenty of people get to see it. Maybe could add a call to action to encourage people to vote. Other people could add the link to their signatures as well (not sure if this is against forum rules, I've seen other people doing this before and afaik Louise did it for Missthegirl's poll, I think it's fine as long as they aren't spamming it everywhere).

Also the final list needs to be edited into the first post in the thread so that people coming to the thread know what it's about (and also so the actual list doesn't get buried on page whatever-we're-at-now).

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post: