View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 12:07 PM   #28
rhl
getDare Succubus

I've noticed cross dressing/sissification are quite big on here, and admit, I too have been fascinated by it so have devised some questions about cross dressing for people of this mind to find out more about their compatriots

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? When I started, I don't think I heard about crossdressing
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? In my teens, I started wearing my sisters bikini
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) My sisters and moms.
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? When I got in my 20's, I went to a store, picked out a few girls blue jeans and tried them on, picked one to by. No one seem to notice right away.
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have) it was a few months, when a co-worker asked me why I had ladies pants on.
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? Wearing a. 10" skirt commando with a t-shirt while shopping for leggings
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? When not in diapers, I'm love my panties.
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? In my 20's
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) shopping wearing bra, cami, panty, skirt, and heals. I also like dressing in male outfit wearing heals, or maybe one obvious female item.
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? Yes I would like to. Dress up on skirt, stockings bra, etc to the point I can pass as a girl, then go out with the girls and get hit on by a guy. Of course I'm encouraged to hook up with him and I soon find us embracing and I give him a BJ
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details I've thought about going to a cross dressing school.

I rarely am seen without having some female item on, shoes, panties, pants, leggings, or stockings. (stockings are required when diapered)

Last edited by rhl; 02-16-2024 at 12:11 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote