View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 03:22 PM   #9
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW555 View Post
Gag, ripples and ass fuck.
Drooling on my chest was a success! Well kind of, most of the drool went down the center of my chest and I used my free hand to rub it on my tits. Added bonus of the tender nipples. Fuck I felt so slutty gagging and drooling all over that dildo. Definitely wishing it was a real cock.

For the clamps I keep putting them in slightly different positions because of how much it hurts. Honestly the pain is actually amazing right now. I love the break to let them relax and then the clamps again. I’ve always liked a little rough play with my nipples, but I wonder if I keep edging with the clamps if I’ll enjoy it even more.

Since my ass is very warm now, I decided to break out the bigger dildo to fuck. It’s longer and thicker than the one I’ve been gagging on. And damn does it fill up my ass! I barely had to touch my clit before I got close to cumming. And like before, stopping is what takes the most will power. Because damn do I want to fuck my ass until I cum.

Thank you for the edges!

9 edges
0 orgasms
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote