View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 03:16 PM   #13
steve42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_switch View Post

Optional: each poster can give me a task to complete or condition or something that allows me to cum. But if I can’t or won’t be able to complete the task, than I guess I don’t get to cum. So don’t worry about fitting something to my limits necessarily. We’ll see what demeaning things I’m willing to do to orgasm.
Ok, here's an opportunity to cum. Your task is to tie one end of a long string to the base of your vibe and tie the other end to your plug. Get a bowl of milk or water. Hook the string around something stationary so that when both toys are inserted, they are being tugged on while you're on all fours. Then yeah, put them in, turn on the vibe, get on your hands and knees and move to where you can feel the toys on the verge of coming out. That's where you'll put the bowl about a foot in front of you and begin lapping up the drink doing your best not to pull a toy out. If one falls out, you will stop and reinsert before continuing. Once you've lapped up as much as you can, you'll stop the vibe and take everything out. If you cum while it's happening, you have to just keep going. If you're unable to cum...welp that sucks.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote