View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 02:43 PM   #4
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
So... first of all: Butt plug, Gag, Ass fuck

I could suggest you to install screenclaim and look to the las claim you got while edging :P
I feel like I知 going to end up taking out all of my toys today! Since I had been playing with my ass earlier, I知 already pretty warmed up, so I decided to go with a bigger glass butt plug. It has two bumps on it, and it sits nice and deep in my ass. The whole time while edging, my ass was clenching and relaxing around the plug. It feels so good to be full.

Oh my god, the cock sucking was so humiliating! I mean here I am rubbing my clit and shoving things up my ass for strangers on the internet, but this one got me more than I expected. My dildo has a suction end, so I fixed that to the side of a dresser, got on my knees and started sucking it. I went down as far as I could for as long as I could, tears welled up in my eyes, drool rolled out of my mouth. Some spit landed on the floor. Fuck it was hot. I think next time I知 going to try to get the drool on my tits.

I decided to use the same dildo for my ass fucking, and I thought about how hot it would be if it was a real cock that I went from gagging on to fucking my ass. It felt amazing to have that cock slide in and out of my ass! Even after my edge I didn稚 want to stop. Honestly stopping is the hardest part! I just want to keep going and going, rubbing my wet pussy and fucking my tight little ass.

I知 not sure what screenclaim is. If you want to PM me some info, I値l look into it.

6 edges
0 orgasms
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote