View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 04:34 PM   #3
Alibell

Well thank you for the questions Wolf82��

1. What’s your dirtiest fantasy?

I currently have a fantasy that takes part on Halloween where my mistress and I are dressed in identical costumes. She dresses me in exactly her costume only with a ball gag and a mask. I am then tied to the bed in our hotel room and told that “she” will be having a wild night. She then tells me her plans to get 10 extra room keys made and will be handing them out. She tells these people to meet her in her room in 10 minutes so she can get “ready”. She then tells them when they are done having their way with her “me” to leave me tied and put the key on the dresser.

2. What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Most embarrassing moment occurred back in college. I was dressed by my gf at the time in an old prom or pageant dress. Then made to go shopping and bring back receipts for each store as proof I was there. EVERYONE stared at me wherever I went.

3. What’s your favorite way to masturbate?

This all depends on mood and situation. My Favorite way would be to make a whole night of self pleasure. However, if I am being completely honest and needing something quick my rabbit vibe get me there pretty fast.
Alibell is offline   Reply With Quote