View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 09:48 AM   #23
tarheel52

An ex gf of mine wasn’t into a lot of kink. But one thing she loved to do to me was give me handjobs as hard and fast as she could then give me post orgasm torture. With my legs together, she would straddle me sitting on my thighs so I couldn’t move. She would coat my cock in a good amount of lube and stroke me as hard and fast as she could. She tried to get me to cum as fast as possible. She always made me tell her when I was about to cum. And when I did, her hands sped up as fast as she could go. She’d keep stroking fast through my orgasm and torture me for at least a minute or two. I’d shake and twitch every time asking for mercy. Once she finally did stop stroking, I wasn’t done. She would firmly grab my cock at the base and use her thumb to lightly rub my sensitive head for a few more minutes.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote