View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 04:08 PM   #7
Kinkycouple.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Ok here are some random ideas:
- orgasm control is a must: for the whole weekend she isn’t allowed to orgasm. Whenever she’s close to cumming she must ask you permission (and I suggest you answer no, at least until the very end: having her horny and desperate is gonna probably help with any other thing you wanna make her do over the weekend…)
- the same goes for clothing control: she can wear only the clothes you give her. Same goes for makeup. Expose her, make her slutty how much as you want: remind her she’s only a toy for your amusement
- use her horniness against her: while bringing her to the edge and denying her again and again, ask her what would she do to earn your permission. Make her spill her guts about her deepest darkest desires, things she barely admits to herself. If she reveals something humiliating, taunt her about how wet she gets telling you such things, If she reveals anything that’s new for you, act surprised about her sluttiness, then force her to say more. And so on. Everything she will say may be used against her…

This is for starters. What do you think?

(Well, there’s obviously something that comes first and foremost: establish with her beforehand a safeword for “red” and another one for “yellow”… Have fun!)
100% she will be in denial for the whole weekend, theres no doubt about that.
I doubt we'll end up really going out at all, but if we do I will decide all outfits. I've already decided that underwear will be banned for the entire duration. She doesn't really wear makeup very often and I've no idea what I'm doing with it. Personally not really an interest
I love that last idea, I'd love to make her break and spill her deepest desires even she doesn't know she has 😋

In response to the safe words, we just have the one word that we've used for years
Kinkycouple.uk is offline   Reply With Quote