View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 03:18 AM   #28
sluttymeowmeow

Once I had a really short bob with an undercut and super short bangs.This time he took me to a barbershop for shave! He led me across the shop in front of all the men there in my very short dress with no underwear and he said loudly "we've decided to shave this mess off"

Soon I was caped up and sitting in the barbers chair with all eyes on me. Leering. I was so aroused already. I was soaking my dress. This humiliated me further... Being so turned on at the brutal public shearing I was about to get.

"So what are we doing?" the barber asked combing out the couple inches I had. "Take it all off to a 0," Daddy said. "Razor fade." the barber looked like he was about to eat a special treat. He didn't even ask for confirmation from me. He just went straight for the guard less clippers and pressed my chin to chest and started shaving me down, whistling as he went. Daddy's cock was so hard watching me get shaved down like this, knowing how humiliated and submissive I felt. My bald head and my short dress were a strange combination. There was a big stain of my wetness on the back of my dress.

"Wow that looks so much better," Daddy said enthusiastically. "So neat and tidy. What do you say to the barber?"

"Thank you Sir," I say to the barber, turning even more red. I can't wait to be out of there. Every emotion is plainly visible with no hair to hide behind. That's one reason Daddy loves it.

Back in the car he shoved my hairless head down to service him and he explodes in seconds.

"You just belong in this style," he told me. "No more growing it out for the foreseeable future."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymeowmeow View Post
When we met I had longish black hair. But his experience with slaves was that they did best in very short haircuts. Hair is a vanity and an attachment that slaves shouldn't have. There was something extremely submissive and humiliating for a slave pressing her chin to chest and accepting his clippers gnawing off her pride and joy...it kept slaves in their place. When they stood up with hair tumbling down and felt the damage, they began to understand that he owned them and could do whatever pleased with them. This matched my hair shave fetish as well.

Very short haircuts seemed to accentuate and draw out their submission. Besides it was so much fun chopping off their long pretty locks while they cried. Not a single one ever refused him. Every slave he'd had was kept in a buzzcut - occasionally he might let it grow out a bit just so he could shave it unceremoniously off. Their tears and begging only egged him on. Afterwards he'd fuck their tearful bald head, then their butt, and finally their sopping wet cunts.

I was very excited about this. He wanted to arouse me further he wanted to make it a surprise. The first time he shaved me, I was confused when he brought out clippers and scissors. I thought perhaps he wanted me to give him a haircut but my arms were firmly bound down.

"Today is haircut day.....for you," he told me. He liked to help take care of his possession sometimes. He bathed me every night, taking special care to scrub down my unreleased nether regions. Once a week he applied hot wax from mound to rosebud so that I was completely bare down there. So I thought maybe this haircut was part of the way he groomed me. He slapped my face hard. Daddy picked up the clippers - clippers! It had been a while. He pressed my chin to chest and began using the guard less clippers to shave me down. But I was also so wet. I moaned in sexual desperation and Daddy laughed.

He made quick work of the sides with his horrible clippers. How much damage they could wrought in such a short time! He stopped with my back and sides shaved off but the top still long. He untied me and took me over his lap for a very hard spanking. Then he pressed me into a kneel on my stinging red ass and shoved his swollen cock down my throat while he made quick work of shaving off the top still using the guard less clippers! He then pinned me onto the bed and fucked me very roughly. He even let me cum and when I did it was so intense I saw stars.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-11-2024 at 03:21 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote