View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 09:32 PM   #10
SaraSlut21

Part 6

Sara left Mistress Victoria's office feeling humiliated and dejected. As she walked down the hallway, she could still feel the buttplug lodged securely in her ass, a constant reminder of her submission.

She made her way to class, trying to focus on the lecture, but her mind kept wandering back to the events of the past few days. She couldn't believe how far she had fallen, how willingly she had submitted to the whims of a stranger.

As she sat in class, Sara felt a familiar ache between her legs. She was constantly horny, a condition that Mistress Victoria had imposed on her. It was frustrating and demoralizing, and Sara hated it. She had no desire to serve as a slave, to cater to the whims of a demanding mistress, and the belt blocking her pussy was a constant reminder.

When class ended, Sara received a text message from Mistress Victoria with an address. "Head to 101 Grande Rd, come right after class my little whore." Sara sighed and gathered her things, feeling a sense of resignation settle over her.

Sara marveled at the sheer scale of the mansion as she approached. It was enormous, towering over her like a monolith. She couldn't believe that this was where she would be spending the foreseeable future.

As she reached the gate, she spotted a note attached to the metal bars. Her heart raced as she recognized the distinctive pink color of her collar. She read the note, her eyes widening in shock and disbelief.

"Hello Sara, welcome to your new home away from home. You no clothing rule begins inside this gate, so you better strip out there, also please make sure your collar is on before you enter. Another rule for you, lastly, once you are ready to enter, please crawl, no walking for you on my grounds. Make your way along the path and up to the front door and kneel waiting for me."

Sara's heart raced as she read the note. She couldn't believe what she was being asked to do. She looked around nervously, but the street was mostly deserted. A car drove by every minute or so, but otherwise, she was alone.

Swallowing hard, Sara did as she was told. First, she put on the pink collar, fastening it securely around her neck. Then, she stripped off her remaining clothes, leaving her in nothing but her chastity belt and pink buttplug.

She felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed as she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled inside. The stone path was rough and jagged against her soft skin, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious as she crawled along the path.

The fence was hedged, providing a measure of privacy, but the gate was just a metal bar gate, offering a clear view of the front yard and Sara's exposed young college body. She couldn't help but feel humiliated as she crawled along the path, knowing that anyone could see her at any moment.

When she reached the front door, Sara knelt and waited, her heart pounding in her chest as she knew anyone walking by the gate could see her in this state.

She waited for what felt like an eternity, her nerves on edge. Finally, the door opened, and Mistress Victoria stood before her, clad in a stunning silk gown that highlighted her curves.

"Welcome home, Sara," she said, a hint of amusement in her voice. "I trust you had no trouble following my instructions?"

Sara looked up at her, feeling small and vulnerable. "No, Mistress," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Good," Mistress Victoria said, a pleased smile spreading across her face. "I'm glad to see that you're learning to follow orders. Now, come and crawl inside and let's get you settled."

Sara crawled inside the mansion, following closely behind Mistress Victoria. She couldn't believe what she was being asked to do, but she knew better than to disobey. She felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed as she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled along the marble floors, her bare breasts swaying with each movement.

Mistress Victoria led her to a luxurious lounge, where a set of pink wrist and ankle cuffs and a new collar were waiting for her. Sara's heart sank as she saw the delicate silver metal and sparkling gems spelling out her name along the neck of the collar. She felt humiliated and disgusted, but she let Mistress Victoria put them on her.

Once the collar was secured around her neck with a small silver padlock and her cuffs locked the same way Mistress Victoria pushed Sara backwards "kneel with you good posture slave" she yelled and as Sara jumped into position Mistress Victoria snapped a photo on Sara's phone and set it as her wallpaper before showing her. "You must not change this," she said sternly. "Consider it a reminder of your new status."

Sara couldn't believe what Mistress Victoria had just done. She felt her face grow hot with embarrassment as she looked at the picture of herself, kneeling naked and submissive on the floor, her new collar shining brightly around her neck.

The thought of having this image as her phone wallpaper made her cringe. She felt so exposed, so vulnerable. Everyone who saw her phone would know exactly what she had become: a sex slave, a mere object to be used and possessed by her mistress.

Sara wanted to protest, to beg Mistress Victoria to change it back. But she knew better than to question her mistress's authority. She had to accept this new reality, no matter how humiliating it was.

She felt a lump rise in her throat as she imagined showing her phone to her friends and family, seeing the shocked and disgusted expressions on their faces. She knew they would never understand, never forgive her for what she had become.

Next, Mistress Victoria confiscated Sara's clothes and phone, leaving her completely naked and vulnerable. Sara felt a shiver of fear run down her spine as she realized just how much power her mistress held over her.

Mistress Victoria sat down on a plush velvet couch and patted the spot next to her. "Come here, Sara," she said, her voice soft and inviting. "Let's have a little chat."

Sara hesitantly approached and knelt at her mistress's feet, her head bowed in submission.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" Mistress Victoria asked, stroking Sara's hair gently.

"Miserable and desperate and horny," Sara admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "Why am I doing this, Mistress?"

Mistress Victoria chuckled softly. "Because you deserve it, Sara. You've been such a naughty girl, haven't you? Cheating on your boyfriend, dealing drugs, and now you're mine to do with as I please. You should consider yourself lucky that I'm only making you crawl around naked and serve as my personal sex slave. Some mistresses would be much less forgiving."

Sara felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over her. She knew that she deserved punishment for her actions, but she never imagined it would be like this.

Mistress Victoria leaned back on the couch, her eyes traveling up and down Sara's naked body. "Tell me Sara, have you ever been this horny before, be honest".

Sara felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. She couldn't admit the truth, couldn't admit that she had never felt this way before. It was too humiliating, too revealing.

"No, Mistress," she lied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mistress Victoria chuckled softly, her eyes glittering with amusement. "You little slut," she accused, her voice full of knowing. "I can see it in your eyes, Sara. You're desperate for release, aren't you?"

Sara couldn't deny it. She nodded, her eyes downcast.

"Good girl," Mistress Victoria purred, her voice dripping with approval. "I'll let you cum, but only if you do exactly as I say."

Sara nodded eagerly, her body trembling with anticipation. She would do anything, anything to relieve the ache between her legs.

Mistress Victoria's plan was clearly working and Sara was well on her way to becoming a mindless broken slave.

"Come with me then" Mistress Victoria says as she clips a pink leash to the locked collar around Sara's neck. Mistress Victoria leads Sara into a spare room. Sara's heart races as she takes in the full-length mirror on the wall, a dildo affixed to it at just the right height for her mouth if she was standing on upright.

"We're going to play a little game, Sara," Mistress Victoria says, her voice dripping with excitement. "If you can stand here for fifteen minutes without cumming while I attached a Hitachi wand to your clit, you can have your reward. But if you fail, there will be consequences."

Sara swallows hard, her heart pounding in her chest. She wants to protest, to tell Mistress Victoria that this is too much, that she can't possibly win. But she knows better than to argue with her mistress. So instead, she nods silently, her eyes fixed on the mirror in front of her.

Mistress Victoria walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a lock for Sara's new cuffs, which she uses to bind Sara's hands behind her back. She then attaches the Hitachi wand to Sara's clit with a belt, ensuring that it stays in place.

"Now, Sara," Mistress Victoria says, her voice low and dangerous. "You must deep-throat this dildo and keep it in your mouth for the duration of the fifteen minutes. If you pull away, or if you cum, you lose."

Sara's heart was racing as she listened to Mistress Victoria explain the rules of their new game. The idea of standing with her hands tied behind her back, a dildo stuffed in her mouth, and a Hitachi wand attached to her clit was terrifying. She was so horny and desperate to cum, but she knew that winning this game would be no easy feat.

"So, let me get this straight," Sara said, trying to clarify the rules. "If I can stand here for fifteen minutes without cumming, I get to cum?"

"Correct," Mistress Victoria replied, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "But if you cum before the fifteen minutes are up, or if you pull away from the dildo, you lose and will be severely punished."

"And how exactly am I supposed to keep myself from cumming with the Hitachi wand attached to my clit?" Sara asked, her voice trembling with nervousness.

"That's the challenge," Mistress Victoria said, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "But don't worry, I'll be here to motivate you." She says as she pulls out a riding crop and smacks her own hand.

Mistress Victoria helped Sara into position, tying her hands behind her back and attaching the Hitachi wand to her clit with a belt. The dildo was already in place, sticking out from the wall at just the right height for Sara to suck on.

"Remember, no pulling away," Mistress Victoria reminded her. "And if you cum before the fifteen minutes are up, you lose."

Sara nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew she was in for a tough fifteen minutes, but she was determined to win this game and earn her reward.

Sara stands in front of the mirror, her hands tied behind her back with a rope. Mistress Victoria explains the rules of the game to her, and Sara listens intently. If she can stand with the dildo deep in her throat for fifteen minutes without touching herself or cumming, she wins and can cum. If not, she loses and will be punished.

The Hitachi wand is attached to her clit, and Sara can feel it buzzing to life. Mistress Victoria stands behind her, teasing her with the riding crop. Sara's heart pounds in her chest as she prepares herself for the challenge.

She forces herself to deep-throat the dildo, feeling it slide down her throat. Mistress Victoria watches her in the mirror, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"That's it, Sara," she murmurs. "You're doing so well. Such a good little slut."

Sara's face flames with embarrassment at the praise, but she focuses on the task at hand. The Hitachi wand buzzes against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She fights the urge to cum, knowing that if she does, she will lose the game.

Mistress Victoria crops her back, causing her to jump and gasp around the dildo. Sara's eyes fill with tears as she struggles to keep it in her throat. She can feel herself drooling, the saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her chest.

Mistress Victoria stood behind her, watching with a critical eye as Sara struggled to keep the dildo in place. Every now and then, she would give Sara a sharp rap with the riding crop, causing her to jump and gag even more.

"Come on, Sara, you can do better than that," Mistress Victoria sneered. "You're not even halfway there yet. Suck it like a good little slut."

Sara's face burned with shame as she heard those words but she focused on the task at hand, trying to ignore the burning sensation in her throat and the increasing difficulty of breathing through her nose as more drool dripped out covering her tits.

Meanwhile, the Hitachi wand buzzed faster, sending stronger vibrations straight to her clit. Sara's eyes widened with surprise, and she tried to pull away from the dildo, but Mistress Victoria put a firm grip on the back of her head kept her in place.

"None of that now, Sara," Mistress Victoria admonished. "You know the rules."

Sara whimpered, feeling the familiar ache build between her legs. The vibrations from the Hitachi wand were intense, and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

Mistress Victoria must have sensed her impending orgasm, because she increased the tempo of the strikes with the riding crop, landing them on Sara's sensitive areas like her breasts and inner thighs. Sara yelped and moaned, feeling the pain and pleasure intertwine until she wasn't sure which one was worse.

Despite her best efforts, Sara lasted only ten minutes before she came hard, the orgasm ripping through her body like a freight train. She ripped away from the mirror in her desperation to pull away from the dildo, causing Mistress Victoria to scold her harshly as she fell backwards onto her ass still cumming hard.

"You lose, Sara," she said, her voice dripping with disappointment. "You failed the test. You are just to much of a slut to not cum."

Sara's mind was racing as she realized she had failed the game. She had been so close to winning, but her body had betrayed her, and she had cum hard against her will. The shame and disappointment flooded through her as she thought about the punishment that would surely follow.

Mistress Victoria seemed to sense her distress, and she walked over to Sara, a cruel smile on her face. "Well, well, well, looks like you weren't able to control yourself after all," she said, her voice dripping with derision. "I guess we will have to work on your self control if you can't help but cumming the second you are out of your belt." Mistress Victoria uncuffed the belt and cuffs before reattached the leash and tugged it along. "Come along slut, it's time for you punishment".

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post: