Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 09:26 AM   #6693
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
I did a bit of modification if that’s okay, I never do anything remotely related to public but I decided to challenge myself just a tad bit (locked cock + horny hours can really make a man go lengths hehe), anyway, here’s my report of this task:

I woke up locked up after a while (around 9:00 AM) and started working (from home)
At around 11 AM I went to grab a coffee and take an online meeting there, since the place was empty and I was the only one, I left my keys + notebook on the counter where I was talking to the barista and I sat down and started the meeting on my phone, I guess I was too horny at this moment, I could feel the cage getting tight and loose every few minuets.
Not very long (maybe 20 minutes) before the barista asked me if these were my belongings and I thanked him and took them, finished my coffee and meeting then went back home.
Since I wasn’t locked for that long, I tried to compensate by staying locked until I finished working then unlocked (around 4-5 more hours).

Obviously I still need a bit more training (which I am trying to get back to). I hope this was fun to read

After all that pent up sexual tension, mistress may I have an orgasm?
Yes, if you haven’t already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyslave1307 View Post
Mistress may I go a day without wear my girly socks?

Edit: EEEEEK 30 min and I gets to correct?
No…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feminizedmaid View Post
Mistress, may Emily have some sissy tasks in her room, please?
No

Loves: power exchange, teasing, lots of things..

I’m part of a kink friendly discord group we are always looking for new people to join! Ask for an invite
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post: