View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 06:40 AM   #1
RoxyRaven

Heart Add to my daily training and make me a better bimbo slut

Hey sweeties,

Been a while now. Some might remember some pretty brutal anal training I did earlier, but unfortunately I took some time off, and I am not at the same level as before at the moment. That means: time to practice!<3

This thread does include some change rules compared to my previous edging threads so please read carefully as I myself don't understand all of it and just do what my master told me... I swear I'm becoming dumber every time I take a toy up my ass haha. #Bimbo

Sooo lovelies..! Your post can include up to 3 TAGS from the end of this post but you cannot post twicee in a row except if there were 2 hours in between. So play nice!

Each post in this thread will extend the period in which I have to do daily tasks by a day. Yes, daily tasks for my master.

Additionally, tags are there for an amount of what I have to do daily based on the milestones. The milestones effect the daily amount immediately once reached. I know, my head hurts... but hopefully I'll understand this soon haha!

-EDGE - every 10 adds edge a day starts from 1
-SUCK - sucking and worshiping my biggest toy that doesn't always fit in my ass every time. Every 25 adds a minute. Starts from 2 minutes.
-THROAT JOB - serving my dildo by fucking it with my throat. Every use adds 20 fucks starting from 0
-SKULL FUCK - every 30 adds 10 fucks for a dildo without it leaving my throat. Starts from 0.
-HOLD IT - every 20 adds a second to how long I have to keep dildo in my throat. Starts from 12.
-BIMBO OUTFIT - every 50 I'll post my picture. If you use it you have to suggest at least a part of slutty bimbo outfit that I could buy and wear.
-FAST FUCK - every 30 posts add 6 minutes. I'll bend over and fuck my ass as fast as I can for 2 minutes and then repeat how ever more times is needed. Starts from 8 minutes.
-GRINDING - every one adds one. Make me grind on my dildo. Starts from 0
-IN AND OUT - each 5 adds one. I'll shove dildo base deep and pull it all the way out from my gaping ass.
-FUCK ME - every 20 ads 20 minutes. Make me fuck my ass. Starts from 15.
-THAT'S SO BIG - every 20 adds 5 minutes. Make me fuck the biggest toy I can fit whole. Starts from 5.
-PLUG - every 25 adds an hour. Every 150 increases it's size. Plug my fuckhole when not in use. Starting from 2 hours. Up to 24 a day.

If you have any questions, or just want to verbally abuse me for being a stupid whore - ooooor just be my friend, post here or pm me<3

Love,
RoxxxyDoll<3