Thread: Toybox AMA
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 04:46 PM   #28
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
First slut, describe your physical appearance.

Tell me,

What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

Does the idea of fucking strangers either as part of a dare or just for fun make your worthless cunt drip and have you done either before? Would you?

What is the most number of people you have slept with in a)a day b) a week c) at the same time?
1) 5'6", brown hair, blue eyes, 36D titties, nice ass )at least Ive been told) between fit and thin (I dont have abs, but something forming there, thank you gym membership)

2) There is just so much to name. I would honestly say letting this site do pretty much whatever they want to me. Because of this site Ive been spit on, peed on, groped, fucked, humiliated, etc.

3) Absolutely and yes I have done both, typically more so on my own choice other than by dares because it can be kinda too much or risky what people want with dares.

4) Im not sure sure honestly. I dont keep count. Maybe like 4 in a day I believe, I think it was like 6ish in a week. At the same time, 3. I have recently gotten to experience being airtight so I had a cock in my mouth, pussy, and ass.

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post: