Thread: forced couple
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 01:33 PM   #8
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuma View Post
The idea is to "force" a male and female sub to be a couple and dominate them both. You would have control over their sex life and over their forced relationship.

I recently started thinking about thinking about it and how to make it happen. I know that there are many starts that have to align for this to work out in theory. I think the idea has something to it that makes it worth trying it out.

What do you think about the general concept?
Would you be one of the subs?
Would you be the dom for 2 subs?
Why/ Why not?

If you have any questions or want to talk about the idea then please do not hesitate to write me a message. Also thank you to anyone that answered my question.
Ive thought about this before, its definitely something I would love to be involved in as a sub or slave(preferred). I have no interest in dominating a couple and the reason I would like it as a slave is because the thought of someone having control over that much of my life, controlling even if I can or cant marry my significant other turns me on so much.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote