Thread: forced couple
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 12:52 PM   #7
Total Sub Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuma View Post
The idea is to "force" a male and female sub to be a couple and dominate them both. You would have control over their sex life and over their forced relationship.

I recently started thinking about thinking about it and how to make it happen. I know that there are many starts that have to align for this to work out in theory. I think the idea has something to it that makes it worth trying it out.

What do you think about the general concept?
Would you be one of the subs?
Would you be the dom for 2 subs?
Why/ Why not?

If you have any questions or want to talk about the idea then please do not hesitate to write me a message. Also thank you to anyone that answered my question.
I am aware this is an old thread but wanted to give my opinion,

What do you think about the general concept?Provided everyone involved is concenting I find the idea erotic

Would you be one of the subs?Again assumeing consent yes I would

Would you be the dom for 2 subs?No, im to much of a sub, domestic stuff douse not intrest me

Why/ Why not?As said above I find the idea erotic as long as consent is given by all. If I were one of the subs involved I think I would really enjoy the situation. If I am atracted to the other sub and they are atracted to me all the better, and if im not attracted to them but forced to continue the relationship anyway I think that could be even more arousing who know but I would be interested anyway if the situation came up

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

No Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote