View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 03:36 AM   #109
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

How was it when you were naked in a semi-public setting?
What setting was it? Can you tell us more about it?

It was thrilling
It happened on a small forest clearing which is surrounded by blackberry bushes about 50m away from the path.

We have been in that place many times but when we were doing sexual stuff it has always been during the night. So this was the first time we did it during in the afternoon and given how many cars were at the parking lot there were quite a few people in the area. So if I had get to loud or someone was just curious he would have caught us while I was getting my ass stuffed with the slink

You can read about it in my pet-girl-diary - here

Are you regularly walking in public on a leash?

Only with my Owners and in places they decide. But it was always in places where the risk was minimal, like the forest. There I'm always leashed because it's the law and you risk a hefty fine if you let your dog run freely.
But we don't do it in crowded places or openly public because I don't want that strangers give my Owners bewildered looks

But I make sure that my collar is constantly visible, either completely or at least a bit - it's a bright red one and you can't miss it. But I guess / hope that vanilla people will see this as a fashion statement. I guess if a Dom or sub will see and notice I'm sure they will absolutely know why I'm wearing it

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: