View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 02:46 AM   #107
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

What was the most sexually arousing and frustrating thing your Owners have done to you? Detailed description would be appreciated

I would definitely say "the stroll". It had everything:
the enema to begin with,
being driven around naked in semi-public,
the humiliating aspect of pet-play by walking on the leash in public,
having my ass stretched in semi-public,
walking with my stuffed ass,
and being driven back home naked again, just to have my anal meditation.
The cherry on top would have been if my Owners had let me watch while they had sex. But you can't have everything

What is more arousing to you? Seeing the man you married fucking your Mistress? Hearing how much she likes it in every detail... or the simple knowledge that you will NEVER cum on his dick?

You can cut the "on his dick"-part, my Owners promised I will never cum again. And they are good at keeping promises.
Don't get me wrong, I loved to cum but I wholeheartedly agree with this decision because we all benefit from it, especially me^^
But I would say definitely the first part. Seeing the man that put the collar on my fucking my former BFF is absolutely arousing. The way his hard cock plunges into her pink pussy, her juices glistening in him and the way her breast bounce with every thrust really is a sigh to behold. God, I love them both so much

What was the biggest thing you had inside your ass ever?

Without any doubt my slink. First time I expected to have my tonsils tickled from the wrong end. Also when it comes to the thick part it feels like it moves everything down and then pushing my pelvis apart. That is really something else.

Whats the fastest way your owners can take you to the edge of orgasm without taking of the belt?

I have Smartballs. These inside, plus Master fucking my ass and playing with my nipples really get the party started

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 01-31-2024 at 06:47 AM. Reason: typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote