View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 09:43 AM   #1
ratchet2003

Default 20/M Bored at University

Hey, Im new to the site, so please go easy on me haha.

Im about to continue my second year of uni after the festive period and after looking at my time table have realised I only have lectures a few days a week, meaning other than coursework and studying, ill have a lot of free time.

I share accommodation with 5 others, including my girlfriend who has her own room but sleeps in mine on 99% of days. Despite this we aren't massively active in the bedroom, maybe having sex twice a week and its fairly vanilla.

Im looking for some tasks I can do during the day when im feeling a bit bored and horny. I do have a car, but im not willing to drive too far or do things out of character as I don't want to arouse suspicion. There is a large supermarket nearby and a shopping centre with a few clothes stores. There is one that is quite during the day both staff and customers, and I can access the changing rooms without anyone around I think.

Thanks in advance, im looking forward to talking to new people, and if anyone has any ideas on how to help me with the site let me know!
ratchet2003 is offline   Reply With Quote