View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 02:14 PM   #9
Gungediapers10

After coming last in fantasy football against my friends i would have to accept the forfeit chosen by them all.

They decided i would have strip down to my underwear and swim across, however it wasnt that simple as i thought it would be as they had a little surprise for me before i started, i had to change into a bright white speedo with ( LOSER ) written in big letters on the front and a big brown stain on the back. One of them joked by saying " here your skiddy undies" paying no attention i quickly grabbed them to change so i could get this forfeit over and done with.

I got into the water and swim halfway out and looked back to confirmed ive done it, but that wasnt the problem id notice on the return back they all started running off with my stuff leaving behind my white socks and exposing me looking like a nerdy dork. facing both another obstacle in my way and walk of shame back towards the car, I had to cross a muddy field feeling the thick cold sqellshing mud between my toes and getting stuck falling in crap while laughed at closer id got to the safety of the car
Im a little sub diaper baby i need to be diapered all the time. Do not give me permission to change to big boy undies, even if I beg. If you catch me not in a diaper, please wedgie me hard as punishment

Likes ABDL, Diapers, Wetting, Pacifier,
Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Battleship, messy, bondage, pet play

Punishment (I’m naughty and need frequent punishment) poop, spanky, corner time, time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends

Kik gunge_diaper10
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote