View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 04:09 AM   #638
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
The last one and this one will be done today ♥ Ill write a message asking for who they think i am and what they would do to me, then i ask who theyd love me to be ;P Cant imagine my boss picks me haha at work i act soo innocent ;P And the nerd probably doesnt even had me in mind for the last 5 years... ♥ But i also can act to be someone else haha will be funny if one of them actually talks to the real person then lol ♥
Okay i got the answers on what i asked them ♥

My direct Boss:
He said he has actually no clue who i am and hes really wondering if i am somebody he knows ♥ I replied saying: "Well, yes we saw each other at least once so far ♥ Maybe you know me, maybe not ;P" ♥ In a second message right after this one i asked "who would you like me to be?" ♥ Later he answered saying: "Youre making me so curious... Why are you doing this by the way? What do you mean by 'who would you like me to be?'?". I said: "Why? Because i want to drive you crazy ;P I mean, i could act and pretend to be whoever your dirty kinky mind desires ♥ Maybe someone of your friends, a hot woman you always wanted to fuck, a working colleague or whatever you want ;P" ;P He answere late that evening just saying "Holy shit okay im in! How about you act as if you were my personal slutty assistant? That could be nice. I then asked: "Okay boss, im all yours ♥ How can i help you? ♥"
Theres no further conversation so far :/

The nerd:
He already asked who i am, so i just asked back "who do you think i am?". He said "I dont really know, but you seem to know me, otherwise why would you do this to especially me?"... I asked "So who do you have in mind? Tell me! ♥"
He answered: "Marlene or Anna... Both look quite similar" (Well i dont know the Marlene he means, but i know Anna: Same Hair color and length, about same body type (thin, athletic, about same boob size, same size in general)... so i can understand why he thinks i could be her when he never saw my face and also never saw her naked) So i replied "Haha you got me... im Anna *-* But i wanted to drive you crazy because i think youre hot, but nobody should know! It wasnt planned to let you ever find out its me *-* We can keep chatting and play here like before and as long as nobody suspicious anything this can keep going, that also means, when you see me somewhere, even when were alone, dont talk about all this! So what do you want to do know?" He replied the next day: "Really? Prove it! Send a pic of you naked including face" (I then sent a pic of me naked without face) ♥ I said "As i said, if anybody finds out you got anything to do with me, all this will stop, that means no face pics" He said "oh youre so hot *Fire Emoji* Id love to not only see but also feel that body, can we arrange that?" I just said "maybe ;P"
Thats all so far ♥

What do i do next? I actually dont want to chat with them for too long since its not thaat fun... i prefer driving them crazy using my body in reallife or pics/vids, but not telling them like "yeah you can fuck me come here" lol *-* I guess for the nerd would be a good time to get my wooden box with me inside so he can fuck me am i right? But if he already "knows" who i am, why would i hide my face when we fuck lol, that could be a problem in future, im not sure if i can really make him believe that im Anna + If he talks to Anna its over for sure haha *-* The fact that i call my boss "boss" now and pretend to work for him like i actually do (even when im normally not his assistant) is kinda hot, because it feels kinda close to what i do at work haha ♥ (i call him by his name not by "boss" at work btw) ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: