View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 04:57 PM   #1608
MagnumOpus

Your dare will last for one week.

Kyurem loves cold, dark places, so your house/apartment/whatever must always have the lights off and the temperature must be kept eight degrees below its usual setting (of course, you should use the Cool/Cold setting only, never Auto, Heat, or Em Heat).

Kyurem only has two fingers on each hand, so when you are home and able, you must tape your thumb+pointer+middle fingers together and your ring+pinky fingers together on eaxh hand.

Kyurem’s Ability is Pressure, so you must eat every meal while squeezing your balls with one hand (unless you’re in public).

Kyurem’s tail is a major part of all of its forms, so you should keep a tail plug (or buttplug if you don’t have a tail plug) in your ass at all times when home alone, and a small buttplug in your ass when in public. You should have at least three plugs for use at home, and you’ll rotate them every two hours. Whichever ones aren’t being used should be kept in the freezer (or fridge if they’re metal).

Interestingly, Kyurem’s jaws are frozen shut by the ice encasing its head. So, when home and able, duct tape your jaw shut outside of meals and dental hygiene. Use white duct tape if you have it.

And it should go without saying, but wild Pokémon don’t wear clothes, so stay naked as often as possible.

My Pokémon is either Malamar, Pyukumuku, Slaking, or Gimmighoul; whichever one you have the most interesting idea for..

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote