View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 11:32 AM   #127
Rb123

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes, a few times

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? nothing, have to keep it interesting though as it can get a bit boring after a while

What do you like about getting blowjobs? the wetness of the mouth and the sensations from the tongue

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? yes, the eye contact is a big turn on for me

Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? lick and kisses

In what ways would you want your balls played with? cupped and pulled lightly

Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes that would be a turn on

How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? no problem, its on the small size

Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? yes, holding and pulling on their hair

Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? yes I can orgasm by sucking only

How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? yes it would turn me on

How do you feel about cumming on their face? yes it would be good

How do you feel about cumming on their hair? abit messy for them and doesnt really do much

How do you feel about cumming on their body? on their tits or ass would be good

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? messy to clean up

Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? their choice

Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? would be hot to see them play with it in their mouth

What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? lay on back

Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? would be hot to see them play with their self

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yes could be fun

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nothing i can think off

Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) a mixture is fun

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? very wet and sloppy

How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? happy to give it ago but wouldnt be bothered if they didnt

Would you want to face-fuck a person? would be fun to try

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote