View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 05:35 AM   #115
redcamel
getDare Addict

I agree with the oufit for the dinner with your friends, but it might be clear that you're wearing a bodysuit, so switch to the bodysuit 1, if necessary to show that what is seen over the blazer neck is the same garment seen under the skirt hem. Don't forget to put a dildo in your handbag, a good girl never goes to a party without a toy.

Your hubby shows a very good taste in the choice of your clothes. If you plan to buy something I could suggest this (the black one is nice too, but maybe the milk one would allow you play with the color of the underwear...)

For the drinking party, I also agree with Alessandro: no panties and no bra, and some top that leaves no doubt that you aren't wearing bra (and the lush will be set to respond to noise and sound, so you'll fully enjoy chatting with your friends ).

Let's see if it will catch Sab's attention... Indeed it looks like you already caught it, since she hasn't forget about your "special plans"...

Yes the idea is that you wait for her (or reach her) in the changing room, but the clue isn't simply to show her your nakedness, but to show her your nastyness not wearing anything under the scrub at work and wearing pantyhose without panties not for your hubby amusement, but for the feeling that it gives to you. So, if you'll do it later today, you'll have to remove bra, t-shirt and panties before going to the changing room, otherwise you could do it in another day when you won't wear anything under your scrub on purpose.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote