View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 04:15 AM   #111
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Thatīs really good to know.

So for the starters, since you are so beautifully fully dressed, why donīt you take off your thongs and put them in the place u like them the most, up your pussy.
Since there are lots of people passing by your lab, every time someone passes u pull your thongs out and check how wet they are, then u edge and put them back in.

- for tomorrow you should go to the drinking party while wearing your lush, no underwear needed.

-Since you have friends over, it would be nice if you wear some pretty lingerie ,that u usually only wear for hubbby, under your outfit, and during or after the meal you should find an excuse to undress, compare your tits with your friends, like saying how they changed over the years.

Of course this needs some help from some experienced controllers, but hope the idea sounds nice and entertaining
thong is off and in my pussy, easy to check if it is wet.. It is soaking
mm.. I like the lush idea, and no underwear means no panties and no bra?
about the dinner with friends we have to work on this.
Since you mentioned lingerie I usually wear for hubby I cant show you what he bought for me recently
bodysuit 1, bodysuit2, both are crotchless, and a long sleeve body it is only the body, the model is wearing a bra for the pics..
do you think something like this will do?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-25-2024 at 04:20 AM.
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote