View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 03:38 AM   #110
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Hi, well I get the chance of your post for some details about today and maybe the next days.
So far I do not have dares planned, I still have yesterday clothes locked in my locker, I will bring them home tomorrow with my work clothes in a bag so I will not get noticed, I hope at least
In my lab today, wearing slippers, socks, scrub, lab coat, panties, bra and tshirt
My regular clothes today are small boots with 3 inch heels (I always wear at least 3'' heels since I am on the short side) knee socks, panties (thong) and bra the same I am wearing now, skinny gray trouser, tshirt and vneck sweater and of course a coat reaching my knees.
some other things I think are useful:
- tomorrow after work I, the colleague that almost caught me (is getting long every time to write it let call her Sab ) and a couple more colleague, all females, are going to have some drink after work and then dinner togeter.
- this evening, hubby will be home earlier so he will be likely at home when I arrive, I may go buy something before going home
- On saturday I and hubby will have dinner with a friend couple at their home, they live out of town in a country house, we are close friend since long time, she is a friend from university, and we have been together in holiday some times, at sea as well and when at sea we both sunbathed topless and ..well you can imagine by yourself, we lived the "summer life" so skimpy clothes to go out at dinner, clubbing and while staying home (we use to rent apartments to share )

Thatīs really good to know.

So for the starters, since you are so beautifully fully dressed, why donīt you take off your thongs and put them in the place u like them the most, up your pussy.
Since there are lots of people passing by your lab, every time someone passes u pull your thongs out and check how wet they are, then u edge and put them back in.

- for tomorrow you should go to the drinking party while wearing your lush, no underwear needed.

-Since you have friends over, it would be nice if you wear some pretty lingerie ,that u usually only wear for hubbby, under your outfit, and during or after the meal you should find an excuse to undress, compare your tits with your friends, like saying how they changed over the years.

Of course this needs some help from some experienced controllers, but hope the idea sounds nice and entertaining
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote